It looks like a carbonara but… Surprise!
Baked lined penne with pumpkin cream soup and vegetables au gratin.
Additionally you can add vegetables and cheese you prefer.
Appetite comes with eating.
200g lined penne
2 onions (not too big)
150g parmigiano reggiano
– Wash zucchini and cut them into rounds, brown one chopped onion with a little oil and join it. Cook it all together (you can add some basil leaves if you have it).
– Bring the water for pasta to boil in a saucepan, salt it and drop the pasta.
– In the meanwhile, prepare the pumpkin: peel it, take the seeds off and cut it into small cubes.
– Brown the other onion, also chopped, and add the pumpkin. Adjust salt and pepper and let it season.
– Add two inches of water or vegetable broth and go on cooking for 10/15 minutes. Blend it.
– Drain pasta al dente and mix it with the pumpkin cream soup, zucchini and parmigiano reggiano.
– Put everything in a casserole dish and dust with more cheese.
– Put it into the oven and roast it for 10-15 minutes at 200c or in grill mode for a few minutes, until golden brown.