Red peppers cream, sautéed zucchini with a little onion and fresh ricotta. I adore.
One of my musts to dress pasta.
200g of striped sedani
3 red peppers
Black pepper in grains
– Turn on the oven and preheat to 200c.
– Wash the red peppers and dry them. Put them whole in the oven, laying on a sheet of parchment paper.
– Bake for about 50 minutes.
– Wash and cut zucchini into rounds.
– Chop the onion and brown it into a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil. Add zucchini and cook.
– When peppers are done, remove the skin and the seeds. Cut them into thick pieces.
– Transfer them to a container and blend them with some basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
– Bring water for pasta to boil and cook it.
– Drain it al dente directly into the pan with zucchini, add the cream of peppers and mix, helping with a little cooking water.
– Add some fresh ricotta (for the dosis, you decide) and mix.
– Serve and finish with a little oil and with some ground black pepper in grains.