Today vegetable cream with celery, fennel, carrot, spinach and zucchini.
Enriched with a little bit of sheep’s milk ricotta and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to finish.
50/60g of pastina
1 small fennel
50g of spinach (if you can’t find them fresh, you can use good frozen ones)
3 small zucchini
1 stalk of celery
Half a small onion
Vegetable broth or water
Extra virgin olive oil
Sheep’s milk ricotta
– Wash all vegetables carefully, remove the outer part of the fennel and peel the carrots.
– Cut them all roughly.
– Chop celery, carrot and onion, then add fennel, courgettes and spinach to brown.
– Cover with water or vegetable broth and cook.
– When vegetables are ready, blend them directly into the pot with an immersion mixer.
– Cook pasta directly in the vegetable cream, adding a little vegetable broth if needed. If you prefer, you can cook it separately in water.
– Add a tablespoon of fresh sheep’s milk ricotta and mix.
– Finish with a little oil.