How to spend time these days with the flu at home?
Sbrisolona stuffed with buffalo ricotta and chocolate flakes without eggs.
150g of sugar
300g of flour
100ml of milk
100g of softened butter
150g of white chocolate drops
2 teaspoons of baking powder
250g of buffalo ricotta cheese
Half a bar of dark chocolate
– Preheat fan oven at 180c.
– Mix sifted flour and sugar into a bowl.
– Add the white chocolate drops and the baking powder. Add the softened butter and mix using hands. As in a pastry, as to say.
– Incorporate the milk gradually. You will have to get a compound that “crumbles” (not compact).
– Then prepare the stuffing for sbrisolona stirring the buffalo ricotta with a spoon into a bowl with chocolate -chopped coarsely by knife- and the whole hazelnuts. You can abound or not, at will.
– Take a cake hinge mold (20-22cm), butter and flour it or cover it with parchment paper.
– Cover the base and the edges with half the dough and press it well.
– Cover with the stuffing of ricotta and chocolate.
– Crumble the remaining dough on the surface using hands. Finish the covering by sealing edges.
– Put in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
– When the stuffing sbrisolona is golden brown, take it out of the oven and let it cool down.