It’s been spring for a week and we are starting with last artichokes.
Damn, I love them 🙂
Artichokes and prawns. A tasty and light second course.
Alternatively you can also use it as a sauce for pasta, you choose.
10-15 fresh prawns
Extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove
– Clean the artichokes by removing the outer harder leaves and the internal “fur”. Divide them into quarters and cut the upper part.
– Peel the stems and put everything into a bowl with cold water and lemon so that they won’t blacken.
– Shell the prawns and remove the black fillet from the back.
– Peel the garlic and brown it into a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
– Add the artichokes wedges, brown them too, then lower the heat and let them cook until soft. Adjust salt and pepper. If they dry out too much, you can simmer with white wine or add a little water.
– A few minutes before the end, add the prawns and cook.
– Serve your artichokes and prawns.