My Mother’s homemade tuna in oil (Here you can find the recipe I gave you), a package of Gramigna to use up and zucchini to finish.
Lunch is served!
200g of Gramigna
4-6 light green zucchini
80g tuna in oil homemade
– Wash zucchini carefully and cut them into rounds or small cubes.
– Chop onion finely and brown it into a pan with a little oil evo.
– Add zucchini. When everything is almost cooked, join tuna and season adjusting salt and pepper too.
– Turn the heat off and add a few basil leaves.
– Bring water for pasta to boil, salt it and drop it.
– Drain Gramigna directly into the pan with zucchini and mix adding a little cooking water if needed.