Beef burger seasoned with a little paprika and basil, buffalo mozzarella just arrived from Campania, pesto (you can prepare it blending oil, abundant basil, pine nuts, grated pecorino cheese and a little garlic) and roasted peppers sauce.
Mmmm… Enjoy your lunch 🙂
400g grounded beef
2 Slices of bread
50g buffalo mozzarella
3 red peppers
1 yellow onion
Extra virgin olive oil
– Turn on the oven at 200c, place the three peppers (washed) over baking paper and put them into the oven for 50 minutes.
– When they are wizened, take off the skin and cut them into thin stripes.
– You can blend them directly with a little oil or you can season them first into a pan with some browned onion.
– In a bowl mix the grounded beef with breadcrumbs, basil, salt, pepper and a little paprika.
– Shape the two burgers and cook them.
– Toast the bread slices and compose them.
– Bread as base, burger with a little pesto, a slice of buffalo mozzarella, peppers sauce above and a few basil Leaves.