A tasty appetizer served cold.
Sautéed vegetables and homemade mayonnaise, easy and perfect for parties but also for a dinner with friends.
2 cubed potatos
100g mini corn cobs
1 tablespoon of white vinegar
Juice of one lemon
250g peanut seed oil
For the mayonnaise:
– Pour the yolks, the lemon juice and salt into a high glass.
– Start to beat the mix with a hand blender and add the seed oil gradually.
If your mixer has different choices of speed, begin with the lowest and finish with the highest. Your mayonnaise will be ready in a few minutes.
– Clean, peel and wash the vegetables.
– Cut them into small cubes (peas apart) and stir-fry them into a pan with a little oil. Adjust salt if needed.
– Let them cool down and mix them into a bowl with the vinegar and mayonnaise.