Tubettoni, first peas and asparagus and Provolone del Monaco to finish.
On order of the young lady of the house, who never fails JSpring fragrances.
200g of tubettoni
100g of shelled peas
100g of asparagus
Provolone del Monaco
Extra virgin olive oil
– Clean and chop the onion. Brown it in a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil.
– Shell the peas, wash the asparagus and cut them into rounds. Add them into the pan.
– Adjust salt and pepper to taste and cook for about 15/20 minutes. If they dry too much, you can add a little bit of pasta water.
– Bring water for pasta to boil, salt it and drop tubettoni.
– Drain them al dente directly in the pan with vegetables and cream them with a little cooking water and Provolone del Monaco cheese in flakes.
– Mix well, turn off the heat and serve Tubettoni with a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of black pepper in grains and a little more provolone.