Lunch break is always a serious thing. Always.
Anchovy and oil, tomatoes, then tuna, olives and capers.
When easy is good.
Success, for sure.
200g of striped penne
170g of drained fillets of tuna in oil
Green olives Bella di Cerignola
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh chilli pepper
150g of datterini or cherry tomatoes
– Put water for pasta to boil.
– Heat a little oil into a pan and melt the anchovy properly.
– Add a clove of garlic, a little fresh chilli pepper to taste, then join tomatoes, washed and cut in halves. Add also a little tomato pulp and cook.
– After more than half of the cooking time, add the tuna in shredded fillets, Bella di Cerignola green olives and capers.
– Finish cooking, adjust salt and add a few leaves of basil.
– Drop pasta and drain it al dente directly into the pan with the seasoning.
– Mix, turn off the heat and serve.