A light but rich lunch. Getting ready for Easter, and for returning to Bologna.
“Salad” of avocado, cherry tomatoes and basil, dressed simply with a citronette of oil, salt and lemon.
1 ripe avocado
Extra virgin olive oil
5 cherry tomatoes
– Cut the avocado in two. Remove the inside core then cut it into slices, not too thick. Put them in a dish.
– Prepare a citronette into a small bowl, emulsifying the lemon juice with a little extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and a little freshly ground pepper to taste.
– Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. Add them to the avocado.
– Also rinse a few basil leaves and add them.
– Season with the citronette and serve.