I and pasta, an infinite love.
Fresh cavatelli, porcini mushrooms, zucchini flowers and mozzarella fior di latte.
To be eaten immediately immediately after it has been made.
The right way to greet my Agropoli, tonight we leave for Sicily.
400g of cavatelli
1 clove of garlic
400g of freshly frozen porcini mushrooms
Extra virgin olive oil
1 mozzarella fior di latte
10/12 pumpkin flowers
Parsley or basil
– In a pan heat a drizzle of oil and fry the clean clove of garlic.
– Brown the mushrooms in small pieces. I had frozen them from fresh, alternatively you can use a good defrost if you are not in season.
– Season with salt and add the chopped parsley with a knife.
– Clean the flowers by removing the stem, the external pins and the pistil and incorporate them towards the end of cooking, they should not overcook.
– Then cut the mozzarella fior di latte into small pieces and add to a low heat. If necessary, adjust salt and grated pepper at the time.
– In the meantime bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, add salt and lower the pasta.
– Drain the cavatelli directly into the pan with the mushrooms and the pumpkin flowers, using a little cooking water if necessary.
– Mix and serve.