It’s always a good time for baked pasta.
Classic with meat sauce and béchamel for a day that tastes like home.
400g of striped penne
For the ragu:
500g of ground beef
½ bottle of cherry tomatoe purée
½ jar of chopped tomatoe pulp
½ glass of dry white wine
For the béchamel:
1 l of whole milk
100g of butter
100g of flour
– Chop celery, carrots and onions and brown them in oil evo over low heat.
– Add the ground beef and brown it well. Then raise the flame and simmer with the dry white wine.
– Add the purée and the pulp and cook over a minimum heat for 3 hours at least. Season with salt and pepper.
– For the béchamel, melt butter in a small pot. Take it off the heat and mix the flour gradually.
– Join the boiling milk, continuing to mix. Put it back over heat and cook until the desired density is reached.
– When the sauce is ready, cook the striped penne in boiling salted water for a few minutes.
– Drain them al dente and mix pasta with the sauce into a bowl.
– Pour everything into a baking pan and cover with the white sauce.
– Bake in preheated oven at 190c in grill function for 15 minutes.
– Serve baked pasta hot.