Christmas is getting really closer.
Roast stuffed turkey with juniper flavoured broth, almond milk mayonnaise and cabbage and raisin salad.
Success is guaranteed!
1 stuffed Christmas turkey
Vegetable broth (water, 2 carrots, 1 celery, 1 onion)
500g almond milk with no sugar added
Extra virgin olive oil
1 headed cabbage
White wine vinegar
– Prepare a vegetable broth with carrot, onion, celery and flavour it with a few juniper berries.
– Bring the fan oven to 200c and place the stuffed turkey into a pan with a little broth and adjust salt.
– Cook for about 90 minutes.
For the salad:
– Clean and wash the cabbage. Dry it and cut it into thin slices.
– Wash the fennel and cut it into slices.
– Peel the apple and cut it into slices.
– Put everything into a bowl with raisin and pistachios, roughly chopped.
– Season with an emulsion of oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
At this point prepare almond milk mayonnaise:
– Bring almond milk to simmer with a small piece of fresh ginger until reduced by half.
– Let it cool down and filter it.
– Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
– Blend with a hand mixer adding the oil gradually to get a thick mayonnaise and pour it in a small bowl.
– Serve the turkey with a bed of salad and the almond milk mayonnaise.