Would you like to surprise someone with a tasty and original cake, quick to prepare?
Chocolate mug cake. Brilliant.
You will get some little unsweetened cocoa and dark chocolate cakes quickly cooked in the microwave and serve directly into a Mug.
Ingredients for 2 mugs:
90g granulated sugar
80g flour 00
60g whole milk
25g sunflower oil
20g unsweetened cocoa powder
3g baking powder
35/40g dark chocolate
– Beat eggs and sugar into a bowl with an electric whisk.
– Sift flour, baking powder and unsweetened cocoa into a container.
– Add powders gradually to the mix of eggs and sugar, alternating with milk.
– When you get a smooth dough, homogeneous and fluid, pour it into the mugs leaving at least 1,5 cm from the border, so that it won’t overflow while baking.
– Add dark chocolate into pieces.
– Cook in microwave at 600 watt for about 1-2 minutes (a few minutes more if you want it more alike a dry cake).
– Take them out of the oven and let the mugs cool down.
– Whip cream and garnish the cooled mug cakes.