An easy and tasty dish. Quick to prepare, apart from beans soaking time, actually.
Main course or little starter before lunch and dinner, you choose.
You can eat it at once or it will be delicious also tepid or almost cold.
300g Cannellini beans
1 white onion
Mixed aromatic herbs
Vegetable broth or water
1 buffalo mozzarella
– Soak beans in cold water overnight before use.
– When you start to prepare the recipe, drain them and rinse them.
– Chop white onion with a knife and stew it into a saucepan with a little extravirgin olive oil.
– Add beans, vegetable broth or water and cook for about one hour and a half or two, adding also the aromatic herbs you chose.
– Turn off the heat and blend directly into the saucepan with a hand blender.
– Adjust salt and pepper.
– Plate up and finish with buffalo mozzarella small cubes, a little oil evo and a sprinkle of liquorice powder.