One of the few weekends free from registrations and work commitments.
100g extra dark chocolate 75%
40g light cane sugar
– Divide the avocado in half and, helping with a spoon, remove the core and get the pulp.
– Put it in a mixer adding sugar and whisk it all together.
– Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie or in a microwave, being careful not to let it burn.
– Mix the two compounds of avocado and chocolate into a bowl.
– Let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap.
– When you take out the bowl, your “cream” (more or less 400ml) will have hardened.
– Form small balls using hands to get tartufini.
– Pass them in pistachios and almonds previously minced coarsely with a knife. (You can also buy grain if you prefer.)
– Store in the refrigerator until use.