Twelve o’clock, direction fridge.
You open it and you find chicken and zucchini. Simple ingredients, always present at home.
A super tasty and easy-to-make lunch break.
Slices of chicken breast marinated with lemon and savory cooked in a pan, Philadelphia cheese with Mediterranean Herbs and grilled zucchini with fresh mint.
What is missing? A good sandwich and your lunch alone or with friends suddenly becomes really tasty.
You are making it, aren’t you?
2 soft rolls (choose the ones that inspire you most from the baker)
200g of chicken slices
1 untreated lemon
1 package of Mediterranean Herbs Philadelphia cheese
1 garlic clove
White wine vinegar
– Wash zucchini and cut them into long slices.
– Grill them in a pan with a little oil.
– Transfer them to a plate and season with the sliced garlic, olive oil, salt, a little vinegar and a few leaves of fresh mint. Leave them to flavor for a few minutes.
– In the meantime, take the slices of chicken breast and marinate for five/ten minutes with lemon juice, salt, pepper, savory and extra virgin olive oil.
– Take a non-stick pan and grill them with their sauce.
– Cut the sandwich in half and rub the Philadelphia cheese with Mediterranean Herbs on both sides, then place on one side the marinated and grilled chicken and some zucchini with mint.
– Close and enjoy it!