Legumes soups: today is lentils day.
A nourishing soup with a high protein content.
I left them whole but you can also blend them, to taste.
40g of ditalini
30g of lentils
1 stalk of celery
Extra virgin olive oil
– Wash all vegetables carefully.
– Chop a little celery, half carrot and a quarter of onion and brown everything into a pan with a little oil.
– Add the rinsed lentils and brown them for a few minutes.
– Cover them with a little water and stew until cooked.
– Cook the ditalini in water or vegetable broth or even directly in the lentil soup.
– Finish with a little raw extra virgin olive oil.