Gluten free, easy and tasty.
Perfect for breakfast to start the day or for a light snack.
Rice flour cake: I’m sure you will fall in love with it.
100g brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
2 citrus yogurt vases
3 tablespoons of milk
200g rice flour
50g potato flour
1 package baking powder
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Beat eggs with sugar into a bowl. You should get a light and creamy mixture.
– While beating, join butter (into pieces).
– Add milk and mix.
– Incorporate a pinch of salt and yogurt.
– Sift flour with baking powder and join them. Blend everything.
– Butter and flour a cake mould (a ring shaped cake mould, if you prefer).
– Pour the mixture into the mould and cook in oven for 30/35 minutes.
– Make the toothpick test and take the rice flour cake off the oven.
– Let it cool down and serve it. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like.