Has anybody said “Snack?”
Soft cookies with a delicious heart.
Nutellotti for a different taste afternoon.
Be careful, they can lead to addiction 🙂
135g flour 00
For the stuffing:
1 hazelnut for each cookie
– Mix 180g Nutella with an egg into a bowl using a whisk.
– Sift the flour and add it. Blend until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
– Shape it into a loaf and let it rest into the fridge, covered with plastic wrap.
– After 20 minutes, take it off and form small balls using hands (you will get about 25).
– Place them over a baking tray covered with cooking paper and flatten them in the centre using fingers.
– Fill the cookies centre with a teaspoon or a sac-à-poche.
– Finish with a whole hazelnut and put them into preheated oven at 170c for about ten minutes.
– Let them cool down and… Eat them!