The very first fresh peas and a delicious pasta.
Pasta, potatoes, peas and pumpkin flowers.
I added two cherry tomatoes to colour but you can use as many as you want.
200g of mixed pasta
2 cherry tomatoes at will
100g of provola cheese or grated parmigiano
80g of fresh green peas already shelled
6/7 pumpkin flowers
– Wash, peel and cube potatoes.
– Chop the onion and fry it with a little extra virgin olive oil.
– Add potatoes and let them flavour, stirring with a little oil evo. Adjust salt and pepper and cook, covering them with water.
– Add the fresh peas and the tomatoes too. When they are almost cooked, add the pumpkin flowers.
– Add pasta and, if you need, another little bit of water.
– Turn off the heat, add the diced provola and stir until it has melted. If you don’t have provola you can finish with grated Parmesan.
– A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a grating of fresh black pepper and pasta with potatoes, peas and pumpkin flowers is ready to be served.