While we are waiting for the return of Spring during these almost autumnal days.
160g of Carnaroli rice
1 bunch of green asparagus
Vegetable broth or water
1 natural lemon
– Clean the asparagus by removing the hardest part of the stem. Wash them and cut them into rounds, leaving the tips whole.
– Wash the leek and slice it.
– Melt a nice knob of butter into a saucepan and add the leek and a pinch of sugar.
– Let it sweat and caramelize.
– Add the asparagus to flavour for a few minutes and then the Carnaroli rice. Toast it.
– Wet with vegetable broth or water then until the rice is cooked.
– Cream with a knob of butter and the Parmesan, out of heat.
– Finish with the lemon peel, freshly grated.