Little calzoni stuffed with sausage, taleggio cheese and black cabbage. Super good.
Autumn flavours are really outstanding.
I used a ready pizza dough for convenience to save time since these days it’s very little, but of course if you want you can make it at home.
1 pizza dough
3/4 chicken and turkey luganeghe sausage AIA
300g of taleggio cheese
1 large head of black cabbage
Extra virgin olive oil
1 white onion
– Clean the black cabbage and cut the inside softer leaves into pieces.
– Blanch them in slightly salted boiling water.
– Brown the chopped onion into a little oil and add the sausages without the skin. Brown them.
– Add the black cabbage into the pan with the sausage.
– Adjust salt and pepper, cook and let it cool down. Join the walnuts.
– Roll out the pizza dough and make discs using a steel ring not too small.
– Stuff each disc with black cabbage and sausage and with a cube of taleggio cheese.
– Close the pasta disc halfway into a calzone.
– Seal it by pressing the edges with your fingers first, then with the prongs of a fork.
– Place the little calzoni on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
– Serve the stuffed little calzoni hot.