Two days are missing, I cannot wait to dress up the kids for Halloween.
But in the meantime I leave you a special recipe, for the little ones but also for the older ones.
Here are the Secret Cupcakes of The House with a Clock in Its Walls.
And for the treat we are ok.
I am not telling you anything else.
Let yourself be fascinated and captivated by the magical world of The House with a Clock in Its Walls, a wonderful movie with Cate Blanchett and Jack Black.
From October 31 at cinemas.
Magic is at home, are you ready? Just follow my magic formula ?
300g of Carrots
300g of Almonds
300g of Sugar
80g of Flour
1 sachet of vanilla yeast
1 natural lemon for lemon zest
1 white sugarpaste
1 orange sugarpaste
1 black sugarpaste
1 apricot jam
1 Tube of chocolate cream
Marker for sugarpaste
– Peel and chop carrots and almonds.
– Divide the egg whites from the yolks.
– Then beat the yolks with sugar using the electric whisk.
– With the whisk still moving, add the carrots and almonds. Mix everything.
– Incorporate the flour, the baking powder and the zest of a grated lemon.
– Beat the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them.
– Stir from top to bottom so that the whipped whites will not break down.
– Pour a little dough into the muffin molds, then fill them with apricot jam using a sac à poche and cover with more dough.
– Put in oven at 180c for 25/30 minutes.
– Let it cool down and decorate with the sugarpaste. In the video I’m telling you how