I disclosed them on Instagram a few days ago.
Shortcrust pastry classic recipe, the one passed down by mum with which you cannot be mistaken.
Perfect antidote to sleepless nights, sleepy mornings and not only that ;-).
600g flour 00
250g softened butter
2 whole eggs
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 jar cranberries jam
1 jar chocolate / hazelnut cream
– Mix the butter at room temperature with sugar.
– Add the eggs and a pinch of salt (if you like you can add one grated lemon zest).
– Add baking powder and flour gradually.
– Mix everything until you get a very soft but compact dough. Shape it into a ball and let it rest into the fridge for about 15-20 minutes, wrapped in cellophane.
– Stretch the dough using a rolling pin and put it into tarts moulds.
– Fill some of them with cranberries jam and some other with chocolate / hazelnut cream.
– Finish with shortcrust pastry stripes to decorate and put them into the oven at 180c until goldened.
– Let them cool down and have a snack :-).