Ground beef, fresh peas, zucchini and Rigatoni “al dente” to have it all.
Lunch served 🙂
200g fresh peas
4/5 small light green zucchini
250g ground beef
Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
– Bring water for pasta to boil into a saucepan.
– Wash and cut zucchini into rounds and shell peas.
– Chop the onion with a knife and brown it in a pan with a little oil.
– Add ground beef and brown it. Simmer with a glass of white wine to taste.
– Cook adding zucchini and peas. Adjust salt and pepper.
– Drop pasta and drain it “al dente” directly into the pan with seasoning and a little cooking water to cream it.
– Serve with some grated Parmigiano Reggiano and pepper to taste.