Going back home for the weekend with the only desire of staying with my family and cook.
My perfect weekend.
Today the first of the evening “productions”.
Super good variegated cake with pistachio cream and raspberry jam. Easy and tasty.
250g of flour for cakes
8g of vanilla baking powder for cakes
150g of sugar
80ml of milk
3 fresh eggs
100ml of sunflower oil
1 untreated lemon
4/5 tablespoons of pistachio cream
4/5 tablespoons of raspberry jam
– Wash and dry the eggs and break them into a bowl. Add sugar and beat with an electric whisk.
– Add milk and oil, continuing to mix, and a little grated lemon peel.
– Sift flour and baking powder, directly in the mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon.
– Oil and flour a 22/24 cm mold and pour the dough in it.
– Level it and spoon in both the pistachio cream and the raspberry jam. You can abound a little with quantities, according to your taste.
– Put in not-preheated static oven for 50 minutes at 170c.
– Let the cake cool down before taking it out of the mold.