Semifreddo with walnuts and nougat.
A fairly simple recipe that will make you look great with your guests.
Prepare it in time because it needs to rest in the freezer.
Delicious and fresh.
A must do.
200g of uncoated nougat
50g of dark chocolate flakes
200ml of fresh cream
90g of sugar
80ml of water
Half bean of vanilla
100g of walnuts
– Cut the nougat into pieces and chop it into a mixer (abound easily at will).
– Heat water and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until it is melted.
– In the meantime, whip the egg yolks with electric whisks or with a planetary mixer and, as soon as the syrup of water and sugar boils, add it gradually (if you have a thermometer, when it reaches a temperature of 121c). Continue to blend until cool.
– Add the crumbled nougat, the dark chocolate flakes and the walnuts, chopped roughtly with a knife.
– Take another bowl and whip the cream.
– Incorporate it to the first mixture, stirring from bottom to top so that it won’t deflate.
– Cover a 23×11 cm aluminum plum cake mold with transparent film. Place whole walnuts on the base then pour the mixture in it.
– Leave in the freezer for at least 6 hours. If you make it the night before, it will be perfect.
– Turn it out helping yourself with the film and serve the walnut semifreddo.