I love grounded coconut.
These days I’m not at my best but I never lose the longing for cooking.
I have enriched the dough with chocholate chips and walnuts, you can vary it with the dried fruits you prefer or that you have at disposition 🙂
150g flour 00
250g coconut rapè
1 package vanilla baking powder
1 whole egg
1 untreated lemon
100g shelled walnuts
120g chocolate chips
– Preheat oven at 180°.
– Mix flour, sugar, grounded coconut, baking powder and a little grounded lemon zest into a bowl.
– Mix the melted butter, milk at room temperature and egg into another container.
– Blend ingredients carefully into both containers, then put them together.
– Chop walnuts roughtly and mix them with chocholate chips (chips or drops will be perfect).
– Butter and flour a baking tray and pour the dough.
– Cook for about 45 minutes, anyway, after about half an hour, make the toothpick test to check the cooking level.
– Take the pie off the oven and dust it with icing sugar when cold.