Baked anelletti with zucchini, baked ham, smoked provola and pesto.
A tasty dish to make a great impression with your guests or family for dinner. I assure you.
400g of anelletti
150-200g of smoked provola
150-200g of baked ham
– Chop the leek and brown it into a pan with a little oil evo. If you do not have the leek, you can use an onion.
– Wash zucchini and cut them into rounds or small cubes and add them into the pan.
– Adjust salt and pepper to taste and add abundant basil out of heat.
– Bring water for anelletti to boil into a saucepan, salt it and cook them for about 15 minutes (or for the time indicated on the package).
– Drain them al dente and mix them into the pan with zucchini.
– Add a spoon of basil pesto, diced baked ham and provola, and mix carefully.
– Transfer to a baking sheet and put in oven at 200c for 15 minutes.