Breakfast and snack, we are ready.
A genuine and healthy cake with a simple taste to revalue.
Glutenfree, it’s a cake for eveybody.
140g rice flour
100 buckwheat flour
4 medium eggs
180-200g cane sugar
60 ml milk
1 package baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 blackberry jam jar
– Preheat oven at 180c in static mode.
– Sift baking powder, rice flour and buckwheat flour.
– Beat eggs with sugar and add sifted powders alternating with milk, added gradually.
– Melt butter in a small pot, let it cool down and mix it with a pinch of salt.
– Butter and flour a donut mold 22/24 cm and pour half of dough in it.
– Add blackberry jam and cover with the remaining dough.
– Dust the surface with a little brown sugar and put in the oven for 45/50 minutes.
– Take the cake off, let it cool down and serve!