Andrea eating his food and soon after falling asleep, happy.
I look in the fridge for inspiration and I find two courgettes and some stracciatella to finish.
What could I make? Linguine with zucchini, almonds and stracciatella.
I cannot tell you how good it is.
200g of linguine
Black pepper in grains
Extra virgin olive oil
– Wash and cut zucchini into small cubes or rounds.
– Chop the onion finely and brown it into a pan with a little oil evo.
– Add zucchini and cook. Adjust salt and pepper.
– Add a few basil leaves out of the heat.
– Meanwhile, bring water to boil into a saucepan and drop pasta.
– Drain pasta directly into the pan with zucchini and mix, helping with a little cooking water. Chop almond coarsely with a knife and add them.
– Finish directly into the dish with a tablespoon of stracciatella.