Andre, your food is ready.
Watching him light up suddenly in front of his pastina. Joy.
Carrot cream and a piece of pepper with a baked fillet of sea bream.
I had a big fish that I baked for everyone (without salting it) with cherry tomatoes, olives and potatoes, then I took off his portion for pastina J You can cook it like that or, if you make it just for your children, cook only the fillet.
1 piece of pepper
1 fillet of sea bream
50g of risoni
Vegetable broth or water
A quarter of onion
Extra virgin olive oil
– Preheat oven at 180/200 degrees.
– Rinse, dry and clean the fillet of sea bream.
– Bake in oven for about 15 minutes.
– In the meanwhile, wash and clean the carrots. Cut them into small pieces.
– Chop the onion and brown it into a pan with a little oil.
– Add carrots and a piece of pepper and let flavour for a while. Cover with vegetable broth or water.
– Cook and blend with an immersion blender, getting a creamy and smooth mixture.
– Cook risoni directly into the cream or, if you prefer, boil them in water separately.
– Crumble the baked sea bream into the carrot cream and serve.