Last week of recordings in Veneto.
But last night I managed to fly home and leave again this morning at dawn.
One night home. Spaghetti, yellow cherry tomatoes, feta and basil.
My perfect night.
200g of spaghetti
1 garlic clove
1 jar of yellow tomatoes (in glass, conserved natural)
Extra virgin olive oil
– Boil abundant water for pasta in a high pot.
– Meanwhile, brown a clove of garlic in a pan with a little oil and drop the yellow tomatoes.
– Adjust salt and cook. Finally add the basil leaves, previously rinsed.
– When the water boils, salt it and drop pasta.
– Drain it al dente directly into the pan with the sauce and mix with a little boiling water.
– Dish it and crumble a little feta and a few fresh basil leaves on top.