New York cheesecake, the easiest recipe in the world.
Dry biscuits and butter for the base and cheese cream, eggs and sugar for the filling.
An extra touch? Cover the surface with red fruits.
750g of spreadable cheese
200g of sugar
300g of Digestive kind biscuits
100g of butter
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 pack of raspberries
1 pack of blueberries
1 pack of blackberries
– Preheat static oven at 170c.
– Cover a 20cm baking pan with parchment paper, butter and flour it.
– Reduce the cookies to powder with a mixer or mincer.
– Melt butter in a small pot and put everything into a bowl.
– Mix with a spoon, you will need to get a compact dough.
– Transfer the biscuit dough into the baking pan and make it adhere well to the edges, pressing with hands.
– Level with the back of a spoon and leave to rest in the refrigerator.
– Then prepare the filling by beating the spreadable cheese, sugar and lemon juice with an electric whisk into a bowl.
– Join the egges, one by one, continuing to whisk.
– Take the base out of the fridge and fill it with the cheese cream.
– Bake for about an hour. Always check the cooking with the toothpick test.
– Take the New York cheesecake out of the oven and cover it with red fruits.