This is the name that Bianca and I gave to this delicacy.
I used the leftovers of Easter eggs both as dark chocolate and as milk chocolate in order to consume them 🙂
You have to make it, it’s too good.
Ah, for the first time I made the ganache with cooking cream, not fresh one. Have you ever tried it?
90g of flour 00
2 tablespoons of bitter cocoa
100g of dark chocolate of Easter eggs
50g of butter
150g of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
For the ganache:
200g of cooking cream
200g of milk chocolate of Easter eggs
40g of butter
– Preheat oven at 170c.
– Melt the butter and the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
– Beat the whole eggs at room temperature with the sugar. You will have to get a very frothy compound.
– Add the melted chocolate. Sift the flour and the two teaspoons of baking powder and add them while stirring.
– Grease and flour a 26/28cm mold with the raised base (of those with that sort of step between the edge and the center).
– Bake for 25 minutes, do the toothpick test and take it out of the oven.
– Let the cake cool down and in the meantime dedicate yourself to the ganache.
– Boil the cream with the butter.
– Chop the milk chocolate of the Easter eggs and add it out of heat. Mix and stir until everything has melted and you get a cream.
– Pour it on the base of the cake and let it thicken in the fridge for about two hours. It will get compact and creamy.
– Cover with the hazelnuts, chopped coarsely with a knife.