Tahini (sesame paste) cookies, have you ever tried them?
I took inspiration from my friend Laurel, so good at making cookies.
I’m copying them, super good!
Ingredients (for about 24 cookies):
260g flour 00
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
170g of butter, softened at room temperature
150g of sugar
2 tablespoons of honey
170g of tahini (sesame paste)
40g of sesame seeds
Whole hazelnuts (2 for each cookie)
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Mix the sifted flour and baking powder with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
– Beat the butter with sugar and honey separately until you get a soft and creamy mixture.
– Add tahina and the mixture of flour and baking powder gradually, continuing to whisk in order to mix all ingredients.
– Wet your hands and make small balls with the dough, about two cm in diameter each.
– Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cookies on it, leaving some space among them.
– Place two hazelnuts on top of each cookie.
– Cook tahini and hazelnuts cookies for about 13-15 minutes.
– Take the cookies out the oven and let them cool down.