The sweet and light taste of Raspadura lodigiana that melts in the mouth and brings out all the flavour of cheese.
My secret ingredient for a tasty salty panettone, stuffed with boiled ham, porcini mushrooms and pumpkin cream soup.
1 salty Panettone
400g boiled ham
1 Delica pumpkin
400g porcini mushrooms
2 iceberg lettuce heads
200g of Raspadura Lodigiana
– Cut the pumpkin into slices and put it in oven at 200c for 40 minutes.
– Once time has passed, take all the pulp off with a tablespoon, add a pinch of salt and pepper and blend with a hand mixer (or simply squash it and mix with a fork).
– Clean the porcini (you can also use frozen ones if you prefer).
– Put a little oil and a garlic clove in a pan, let it brown for a few minutes and add the chopped parsley. Cook for a few minutes.
– Stuff the panettone layers spreading the pumpking cream soup first, than the boiled ham, mushrooms, salad and raspadura petals to complete.