They have been challenging and beautiful months around Italy to discover the tradition.
But my heart is always here. In the family.
Cocoa cake for a wonderful Friday.
2 tablespoons of milk
75g of sugar
50g of oil
120g of flour for cakes (with baking powder added)
30g of bitter cocoa
– Beat the eggs with milk and sugar using an electric whisk.
– Sift flour and cocoa, then add them gradually with oil, continuing to mix.
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Cover a 20cm diameter mold with baking paper or oil and flour it.
– Put in oven for about 15 minutes. Always do the toothpick test to check the cooking.
– Take the cocoa cake out of the oven and let it cool before tasting it.