Maccheroncini with fresh spinach sautéed with butter and parmigiano and sausage morsels.
I’m so hungry!
1 garlic clove
– Bring abundant water to boil, salt it when boiling and drop the pasta.
– Clean fresh spinach and boil them in lightly salted water
– Put them in a pan and stir-fry them with a garlic clove, a pat of butter and parmigiano.
– Crumble sausage in another pan and brown it without adding any seasoning and join it to spinach when cooked
– Drain the pasta when al dente directly inside the pan with a little cooking water.
– Serve with some grated parmigiano and ground pepper.